Saturday, April 24, 2010

100th Blog-iversary

Wow, 100 blog posts already! Am I a windbag or what?! I only started writing this blog a few months ago, and here we are at 100 so soon.

To celebrate, I wanna send you all some sugar. To my enthusiastic readers, love to you! Your responses and stories keep me inspired. To my devoted sister bloggers, I read you voraciously and appreciate you deeply, even if I don't always have time to comment.

Thank you all so much for dropping in.

Love and light,
Lesley
www.MotherWit.ca

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I never realised you were only so recent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your creation each time you post something new. I know your musings will always be worth getting a warm cup of tea with which to sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed each and every post, Lesley. As always you are an inspiration. I love and miss you, my friend.

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete