Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Look

Hi all,

Welcome to the new format! I got a few comments about how hard it was to read the white text on black background. I am here to serve you. My husband and I have hit 40, and we have noticed we are becoming a little cliche in that our eyesight is just not getting any better. We find ourselves pulling our books further away or closer than usual, trying to find the places the words don't blur. And forget about the fine print. Reading white on black is apparently much easier on the eyes of the seeing impaired. I know reading that way is easier for me. But hey, I am writing it, not reading it, and if black on white is what readers want, that is what they get!

Thanks everyone who took the time to write me and mention their issues with the colours. I appreciate the feed back! Hope this is easier on your eyes...Young'ens...LOL!

1 comment: