Thursday, February 11, 2010

MotherWit Doula Training Update

I'm excited that I have received quite a few applications for the summer doula training intensive, and have been doing interviews. Phew, some awesome people are going to be with us, I have to say! I have my work cut out for me to meet the needs of some already quite experienced people. Most of the women coming to train are not newbies...they are smart, knowledgeable, and have incredible clarity of their intentions. But newbies are most definitely welcome too! Don't be daunted. If you are interested, don't hesitate!
http://motherwit.ca/Training.htm

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I'm over the moon with happy anticipation. This is going to be one amazing doula learning retreat, yes it is! I am very honored to get to be a part of the energy we will be creating.
    -Sesch

    ReplyDelete